• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Early Morning Transportation to the Airport

Forums > Vacation Planning > Early Morning Transportation to the Airport

Johntc121
Hi everyone. I’m curious as to what people would suggest for the best/cheapest transportation back to the airport? I looked at the Disneyland Express Shuttle and we are using that to get to the hotel. But when we leave our flight leaves at 8:10 on Friday morning and the earliest shuttle is at 5:30am but won’t get to the airport until 7:00. Is this too late for Lax?
wingman
Use Uber, it is the quickest and most cost effective way to any airport.
Johntc121
Are they up and running 24/7?
Disney2017
uber and lyft run all the time they are personal taxis driven by regular people in their cars
Disney go girl
uber is pretty expensive out to LAX. I would go with super shuttle. 7am is too late to get there.
wingman
All luggage has to be checked in no later than 45 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Uber for 1 to 4 people to LAX is around $45. Good luck getting 4 people on a shuttle for that price.
NapaJane
I am loving Uber from Orange county, so inexpensive and have had some great drivers. So easy, agree with Wingman
Mom2aMinnie
we took a lyft from LAX last July it cost 48 to be exact. not bad for three people. on Uber I know you can schedule a ride ahead of time. sometimes if it's really early the driver might contact you to see how far the ride will be. going to lax will be worth the pick up because that's a larger fare than just going 5 miles if that makes sense.
Vicky Russell
Super shuttle

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: