• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Christmas surprise ideas

Forums > Vacation Planning > Christmas surprise ideas

CZMel
We are surprising our kids with a Disneyland trip (to happen next June) at Christmas. I’m looking for some reveal ideas we can do! What are some wonderful ideas you guys have done? The kids are 4,6,8 and this will be our 4th trip. Looking for inspiration!!!!!
heffurtink
a big box full of black & red balloons with a mickey balloon at the bottom...back packs with a Disneyland shirt, Disney gift card, and fun disney travel snacks and trinkets...
Disney2017
i would go on etsy and have ears made for each of your kids before hand they are unique and usually cheaper
CZMel
Thanks for those suggestions!!! Love the balloon idea! Will have to check Etsy Australia for ears too!!
Disney2017
have an amazing trip
CZMel
Thank you!!! Can’t wait. I think I may be more excited than my kids will be!
Disney2017
i have an AP and have been 18 times this yr and i am 43.. i am taking my daughter in jan for her 21st bday and her custom ears i paid 22.00 for are on there way as part of her gift
Jenni
Is there something you HAVE to get when you’re at the park? Maybe putting an IOU in a stocking? Along with park tickets, etc
CZMel
Jenni we always get them Xmas ornaments when we’re at the park so I could add them. The only issue is that we are in Australia so don’t have access to a Disney store. I can order online but need to allow time!
Jenni
You could have a little note that says something like “when we are at Disneyland in June I will get you this ornament” maybe have a picture of one :)
CZMel
Good idea!!! Thanks!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: