• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Hoping for 11&12 Nov. Xmas season

Forums > Vacation Planning > Hoping for 11&12 Nov. Xmas season

MewMew
Hi everyone. I am planing a 2 day and catch the begining of the season before the crowds are high. Hotels are extremely expensive and booked. Also need transportation from Chula vista. I will be really greatfull for tips. My 4 and 6 yr old girls are so excited to go and I still cant plan it rigth. Please help ??
Sophiet1
It will be very crowded as it's the first weekend of Christmas which brings in a lot people and also the Avengers Super Heroes half marathon is on at Disneyland that weekend. This would also account for why hotels are booked and expensive.
DisneyNana
It’s also Veterans Day and it’s always busy that weekend.
DisneyNana
We arrived late afternoon on Veterans Day one year and people were telling us they closed the park earlier that day because they met their attendance max.
MewMew
Omg! And on 18 & 19 of November how would it be then? Because my girls are sooo excited and it breaks my heart to tell them not this year.
NapaJane
Is that marathon cancelled like the rest of them??
NapaJane
We will be there that weekend, wasn't so bad last year. originally planned as our passes are expiring 11/13, but I renewed. still going, cause I can't stay away any longer. :)
Schultzez4
Is it possibly to go another day? During the week can be a little lighter. If you look at the crowd calendar on is it packed website you can look ahead to nov and dec to see lighter days. We tend to just take my son out of school to avoid weekends.
Sophiet1
No the marathon isn't cancelled. They are all cancelled next year.
NapaJane
I wasn't sure on when the marathons changed, thanks! Wonder why they have those on a holiday, start of the season weekend. Seems it would be better on an off weekend, but is what it is. :)
DisneyNana
Just got on isitpacked to see how November 19-22 is going to be. Now I’m so bummed since it says to forget about it. Ugh!!! Not sure what I want to do now.
MewMew
Well... I do know want I want... Disneyland!! but can make up my mind. Already got permit at my job to take a friday and saturday off... so.. now... when?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: