• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Air quality

Forums > Vacation Planning > Air quality

Disneyobsessed
Idk if this is a silly question but i booked my trip for the 22nd-27th and I'm worried about the air quality with all the fires going on. My husband has asthma and I'm bringing out one year old. Does anyone know what the air quality is like at Disney right now?
Poisoned Apple
What it is right now will be different than what it is next week. There’s no guarantee that it will be better(or worse). I am also an asthma sufferer so I know how you feel. We are dealing with changing air quality daily here in NorCal due to the Napa/Santa Rosa/Mendocino fires plus being in Yuba County we are dealing with those fires too. Monday was surprisingly good for us but only because the high winds were keeping it moving. T-Th have been bad. Weatherbug is pretty accurate and a free app.
Disneyobsessed
Thank you poisoned apple
Poisoned Apple
You’re welcome! We’re there 10/30-11/2 even though I fractured my ankle on Sunday. LOL. This will be the third time this same ankle has been injured just before a DLand trip.
NapaJane
Right in the heart of Napa, it's bad today. unfortunately my work has been closed all week, owner said take a ride to get some fresh air, can't even go to Disneyland, smoke there too, such a bummer. be safe Everyone.
disneybound
Napajane- Monterey Bay Aquarium is offering free admission for those displaced by the fires. Different experience, but worth mentioning! http://www.montereybayaquarium.org/visit/special-events/friends-affected-by-nor-cal-fire
Poisoned Apple
NapaJane I’ve been hoping you are ok. Nowhere really to go for fresh air right now and I hear the winds(at least here) are expected again tomorrow.
NapaJane
Oh man, wish I knew about Monterey earlier. Now just hoping to get to work soon, getting stir crazy. But I count my blessings we are in a safe neighborhood.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: