• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Ticket package

Forums > Vacation Planning > Ticket package

Jenni
Should I be concerned that we are less than 3 weeks out and have not received our package with tickets, etc? We live in WA so shouldn't take long for an express package to get here.
Tattoo Mom
My cousin just got his today and he is in California. I bet you'll get it any day now.
Jenni
Ok thanks
Minnie
Jenni.....I think we generally get ours about 2 weeks before our trip! I think they don't send them too far in advance so we don't lose them before the trip...LOL!! Have a 'magical' time and let us know how your trip was! °o°
Andrea Dahms Foskett
We went thru Costco and I believe you get your package 21 days out.
Jenni
Got the package today, Yay! But didn't have the lanyards and pins like it says on the paper inside :(
Pixie dust
You sometimes pick them up in the park. There is a souvenir shop in tomorrow land at the end of the Buzz Lightyear ride. You give them a voucher and they give you a lanyard and pin.
Jenni
Yes, thank you. Didn't notice that voucher but it lists 3 different locations to pick them up. Does the lanyard include a pouch for the ticket card thing?
Jenni
One more question sorry: the discount card, is that all shops in DTD and the listed restaurants?
Pixie dust
I think the lanyard has the pouch but I'm not positive. In sorry but I no nothing about the discount card.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
Lanyard does include pouch. I believe we picked them up somewhere in downtown Disney
Jenni
Thank you all! 16 days until we leave!!
Minnie
Jenni......be sure to tell us all about your trip when you get back!
Jenni
Will do! Hope to post while we're there too!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: