• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Lockers

Forums > Vacation Planning > Lockers

Little Chef
I know There are Lockers of various sizes available to rent at Disney, but I can't remember how big the largest ones are. Are they big enough to stow a roller suitcase, carry on size? I'll be arriving several hours before I can check-in and I'm staying off property. I plan on starting my day at the parks and take a break at check-in time, but need to stash my suitcase.
M&M=Love
Size/Price Small 12"x x 18"h x 12.6"d - $7 All Day (All locations) Large 12.5" x18 " x 19" - $10 All Day (All locations) X-Large 15" x 25 " x 19 " - $11 All Day (All locations) Jumbo 15" x 25" x 25" - $12 All Day (Inside picnic area only) Super Jumbo 18" x 25" x 37" - $15 All Day (Inside picnic area only)
Little Chef
Thank you so much M&M=Love, that is super helpful!
M&M=Love
welcome :-)
NapaJane
Is your hotel close? I think almost all of them will hold your bags til check in and for free without having to go thru security at the gates with it. we always get dropped at the hotel and leave all our things, when we go back they ate usually already in our room
Little Chef
yes it is close, travel Lodge near the convention center, but it's probably more of a motel than a hotel. I didn't think about the hassle of bringing my luggage through security, thanks for bringing it up. I'm going to call and see if the motel can accommodate my early bag.
NapaJane
Less to worry about, I bet they will. Most hotels around there will. we stay at Park Vue, motel kind of place very accommodating. have a great time.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: