• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Halloween Tickets -tips

Forums > Vacation Planning > Halloween Tickets -tips

Sami23
I bought the Halloween Ticket already but wanted to see if there are some tips we have 3 kids and its out first trip to disneyland. We want to make the most out of our 3 days there
Cass
For sure go for the extra three hours before the party. We also saved any trick or treating and characters for the end of the night. We avoided having to wait in line at all for either. When it came to trick or treating- we just hit stations up as we left the park- they were handing out handfuls at a time- we only hit a few stations and still ended up with a ton of goodies. Wait times were a lot lower than the other days we were there- at one point we rode splash mountain 9 times without having to get out of the log. Have fun and enjoy your trip!
Have you been to the pre party at toontown? Last time my husband and I got to the park late and didn't get to check it out.
Shyleestar*
So honestly the party in toon town is just a chance to go trick or treating early and some character meet and greets. With like Goofy and Donald and such. My family has done it cause you get a lot of candy from right there so we can do rides and villains meet and greets and not miss out on trick or treating.
Jenni
From what I've read, my plan is to do Toontown at 5, characters after 6 when everyone else leaves, rides during first (8:30) parade, watch parade at 9:30 (best view is front of castle for projections), stay at that spot for 10:30 parade, then any trick or treating, characters, and rides until close. Gonna be a long but fun evening! Question is...can we all stay up that long :-/
Jenni
Oh, and first parade is from Small World to park entrance, 2nd is opposite and headless horseman carries "head" in right hand so be on that side for best viewing and he rides fast just before parade
That sounds like a great plan. We can do most of our trick or treating during the pre party then ride rides until the fireworks and final parade. Does anyone know when the pre party usually starts? Is it the 3 hours before the actual party or only an hour before the party?
Jenni
It looks like the first parade is at 8:50 this year and headless horseman rides 10 minutes before.
Shyleestar*
The pre party usually starts an hour before the actual party time. So on Tuesdays it would be 5 on Fridays it would be 6. And there is a line that starts pretty early to get in. However, my family has always been able to hit each candy line in there pretty quickly.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: