• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Kiddos shoes

Forums > Vacation Planning > Kiddos shoes

MomE24
Taking the kiddos to DL in about 5weeks and jus curious as to what others have found work for shoes. We're going to be there for a few days and don't want them to be cranky because of sore feet. We're taking a double stroller so hopefully they'll all be able to take some walking breaks but still would like to be sure they're somewhat comfy.
M&M=Love
athletic shoes, breathable sandals and flip flops. Good socks always are a must. Mole skin is good for blisters that can happen, and body glide to prevent things from rubbing.
Princess22
My four yr old wore Keens the entire time in the park. Never complained
Minniemom7
Good old tennis shoes they wear every day!!
NapaJane
I get the lighter Nike shoes or memory foam sketchers for my son.
Jessica
can they have open toe shoe on rides
Shera
worse thing to do is buy new shoes for your trip. let them wear what they are used to and they should have no issues.
Mamaof12
Jessica. Yes , they can have open toed shoes if they feel comfortable. Just have to wear some shoes. My kids wore flip flops ugh
twinklebell
flip flops are a no go- they break too easily and if they are plastic you will sweat and get blisters. If they are fabric the friction with kill. do not wear flip flops to the parks! unless like, they're super little and will rarely be leaving the stroller. also avoid new shoes. disneyland is not the place to break in a cute new pair, stick with well worn every day shoes that you know can take a beating.
Disneyluvr
I have painful foot problems, but since I bought some sketchers, walking around the park isn’t bad at all.
Disney family
my kids wore crocks and running shoes . they were 6 and 8 so i had strollers too. no complain!! will take same kind for this coming trip

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: