• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Ride from John Wayne airport

Forums > Vacation Planning > Ride from John Wayne airport

Disneydreamer74
Is there a Disney Resort bus or van that picks up guests from the John Wayne airport in Orange County and drops off at a hotel at the resort?
Mickey Bound
Yes but it is not free.
Mom2aMinnie
look at uber or lyft. if it's your first uber ride it will either be free or close to free using the $20 off first time use.
Disneydreamer74
I looked up Uber and it's $35 for a medium car. I don't think our luggage would fit in a small car. For that price I wonder if a Dineyland resort van is available.
Mary Yee
There’s the Disneyland Resort Express but it’s owned by Coach USA.
NapaJane
and the resort bus is a fee per person too. we had 5 people with 5 suitcases and assorted backpacks duffles. got an uberxl, for 45 approx each way.
Mickey Bound
We do taxi costs about 45 to 50 with tip. Only problem is even tho their are only 2 of us we take usually have 3 suitcases and carry on all we ever get is small car never can get all stuff in comfortably. Don't suppose any one has heard of station wagon.
Tattoo Mom
We booked with lansky and it's a private SUV. I think a large one, maybe 7 people.
Mickey Bound
Let us know how they did. Going to do private SUV from now on. Tired of being crammed into small car.
Disneydreamer74
Mickey Bound, exactly. My son is 6'1 and he absolutely hates to be all crammed up in the car. If I do Uber, which I most likely will, I'm paying for a medium car.
NapaJane
We have done the Uber XL and lucked out with an off duty chauffer, a really nice suburban. then another time, we got a really nice brand new minivan, fit 5 and all our suitcases.
Poisoned Apple
We use super shuttle shared ride. $8-10 for 3 of us with AAA discount and the van only holds 7 people so it's usually us and one other family.
Disneydreamer74
Thank you guys!
Disneygirl1212
Or you can ride the Disney bus it's $35 round trip that usually drops you off pretty close to your hotel. If you go Gray line.com you'll see all the schedules and where it drops you off at. It's kind of fun it's a big bus that has Buzz Lightyear all over it it's just kind of an extra fun thing for our Disneyland trip.
Evil Queen
we also do super shuttle and have never had a bad experience

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: