• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Park Vue Inn repeat customer

Forums > Vacation Planning > Park Vue Inn repeat customer

DisneyCanuck
Does anyone know what the discount is for returning to Park Vue Inn? Thinking of booking with them again. TIA
NapaJane
I believe it's 10%.
Holly
Pretty sure it's 10%. Every time I book they ask if we've stayed before and the rate is about $12 cheaper per night. Gotta book over the phone for the discount though. Love this hotel!!
NapaJane
I always check when I go in, and the balance is never as much as I expected. they also give ap discount.
NapaJane
we have been about 10 times now, they always give discount
Sophiet1
We used to stay at the Park Vue but it is quite expensive now compared to similar places. We stay elsewhere now.
NapaJane
It is getting pricey, but breakfast, free parking, wifi, helps a little and the location. we are actually trying the Best Western next door in January.
3disneygirls
What discount do you get at park vue? We are staying there this weekend. Do you have to ask for the discount before arriving?
DisneyCanuck
I ended up booking but had to change dates because the ones we wanted were sold out. We got 10% off. What places compare for location? We are going back because of the location not for its amenities other than the breakfast
Holly
DisneyCanuck- Best Western Park Place Inn. It's right next door Also has free breakfast and free parking
NapaJane
I usually type in repeat customer, and AP holder when making the reservation. I would definitely just give them a call to make sure. We are staying at BW Park Place inn in January, they charge $12 per day for parking, one car. Park Vue allows two cars per room, free. Staying at Park Vue in November, but my mom is a member of BW, when she goes with me in January, still cheaper even with the parking charge.
DisneyCanuck
Thank you Holly. I might see if we can switch. Thanks
Sophiet1
Also the Desert Inn is next door to the Park Vue and much cheaper.
Holly
Disney Canuck- $10 night parking at BW. My bad
NapaJane
Holly, trying the BW park place in January and chose it for my daughter's birthday in July. how big is the fridge? small cube, or a bit larger dorm size?
Holly
Same size as the one at Park Vue Inn
NapaJane
thanks! Park Vue just updated theirs, hoping they are the larger ones. can't wait to try this place!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: