• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Christmas time?

Forums > Vacation Planning > Christmas time?

Jasmine A.K.
Our family is considering going to Disneyland for the Christmastime celebrations but are wondering when the best time would be- our two time ranges are December 9-17 or January 2-7. We are likely going to be spending 2-3 days in the park so we want to maximize the holiday experience as much as possible. Suggestions?
Kjoy524
Definitely dec 9-17. From Christmas to right after New Years is crazy crowded!!!
Jasmine A.K.
Awesome, thanks! Any recommendations during this time? Will the Christmas specific parades/shoes be during the whole week or weekends only? Is anything closed during this time typically?
Kjoy524
We went the first week of December during the week, everything was up and running & all the parades & shows were great.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
We are going first week of December. so excited.
Disneydreamer74
We'll be there from Dec 16 to the 21st. Will it be as crowded as it was during the 1st the if the 60th Diamond Celebration? The parks were closed because of capacity, a mass of people from entrance door to entrance door of parks, security linewent all the way down to Rain Forest Cafe. Will it be this crowded during December?
Kabrina
my 3 kids and I are going Dec 3-9
Mary Yee
We were there over the Christmas Holidays in 2015/2016 and we’re going back this year during the Christmas Season.
Kabrina
we have to push our trip back.
Pixie dust
We're going right after Christmas and I'm definitely expecting long lines and big crowds
Felix
Everything after the 15th dec is busy, don't know when they are taking decorations down but is usually the first full week after New Years, going dec 16th- 21st
Disneydreamer74
Decorations are down on the 8th.
Disneygirl1212
Always go about the first or second week of December this year I'm going December 7th to the 13th it's not too crowded at that time always works out great. and I'm just like a little kid I'm so excited I can't wait....soooooo much fun. Oh yeah all the Parades go every night ,all the fireworks all the shows and nothing's usually closed.
XyroNight
I'm going the 1st through the 8th of December! I can't wait
Cass
We will be there the first week of December too. Can't wait! It's going to be all of our first time there for the holidays!
Sophiet1
We love going during Christmas time. We will be there from Dec 28th till Jan 11th. It's a beautiful time to visit, we can't wait!!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: