• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Shoes

Forums > Vacation Planning > Shoes

Princess22
When packing for your trip which shoes must you have to wear around the parks all day?
Christy
sneakers
NapaJane
My Sanuk Flip flops (yoga mat soles), and Rainbow Flip flops. I hate shoes, these work for me.
Pixie dust
I only wear my flip flops. I rotate between my sketchers and my Sanuks too. They are wonderful
M&M=Love
Flip flops and athletic shoes, but most important is good socks.
Minnie
My comfy tennis shoes!
Andrea Dahms Foskett
good athletic shoes.
I?Disney
I always wear a Birkenstock style shoe and then in the evening I usually switch to Sketchers, normally Bobs.
Disneydreamer74
Oh, by far my Asic tennis shoes, so comfortable and help my back with all the walking. If I know I'm going to get on the water rides I wear my Keen sandals, which have arch support and are waterproof.
DisneyNana
Love my Keen shoes for long walks but lately my go to shoes are my Birkenstock sandals. I have a lot of foot issues and I find them to be the best for me.
Lu
I've been having feet issues too and the only shows that seem to work are Sketchers flip flop. I hope these aren't too flimsy for the park.
Pixie dust
No my sketchers flex flip flops are the best. I wore them an entire week without any problems. I absolutely love them. They can get wet they are cool lightweight and extremely comfortable
tangled and frozen
keen here too
Lu
Pixie Dust, thank you. Great to hear that the Sketchers worked. Last time I wore the Go Walks but closed shoes don't work for me right now.
Pixie dust
Anytime Lu. Good luck:)
Rae
Any type of athletic shoes with good insoles and comfy socks work for me. I also take a pair of sketchers flip flops to wear on the water rides.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: