• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Transportation

Forums > Vacation Planning > Transportation

Princess22
I have used Uber and Super Shuttle. Anyone use Disney Express Shuttle? Cost? If so, how was it? Thank you
Senior Micky
We've only used Super Shuttle, and have never waited more than 15 minutes to be picked up from LAX. We might have to use DES in September, just because of how our flights are scheduled.
Disneydreamer74
What about John Wayne airport? That's where we're flying to in December? Is there a shuttle to the resort?
NapaJane
I use Uber from John Wayne, $20
Kjoy524
Disneydreamer74 try uber from John Wayne. It's about $20-$25. Download the app. My daughter used it & it was perfect. We used super shuttle a year ago. Never again. It made 5 stops between the airport & Disneyland. We were the last to get off. It took 2 1/2 hours!!!
Disneydreamer74
Kjoy524, I wonder if the 3 if us guy in a small Uber car for $25. I looked up the medium car and it's $35. Each if us will have a carry on nag and a checked in larger suitcase.
Mom2aMinnie
I think all three of you will easily fit in a small uber. I just used it to and from disneyland to Orange County airport. two adults and child using small car. we fit us, two large suitcases, and three carry ons s with room to spare (plus no one sat in front passenger seat). on the way back to the airport we request the small car and got a large suv so even more room. all your suitcases should fit in a trunk and then put your carry ons s in the seat your not using. uber or lyft are the most cost effective and time saving method I have found.
Mom2aMinnie
oh and it was less than $20 for us both times.
Disneydreamer74
Mom2aMinnie, ok, sounds duable with Uber. We'll have 3 luggages and 3 carry ons.
Mary Yee
There’s the Disneyland Resort Express owned by Coach USA
Disneydreamer74
I think I checked on the Disneyland Resort Express and it was too pricy.
Disneygirl1212
we always use the Disneyland bus it's on GrayLine.com It will show you all the pickup times and drop-off times it's usually real close to your hotel it's $35 for adults round trip. if you're at the John Wayne Airport just go out the door after you get your luggage turn to the left go down between pillar 8 and 9 crossover and you'll see all the taxis and that's where the little booth is for the Disney Bus
Disneydreamer74
Thank you Disneygirl1212!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: