• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

stroller rental.

Forums > Vacation Planning > stroller rental.

Paul
we are going to stay at the Grand Californian. if we rent a stroller from disneyland do we have to turn it in every night?
Disney go girl
yes
M&M=Love
It can only be used inside the parks and the courtyard in between the parks. You can not take into DTD. I would look into an outside rental company like Apple Scooter, they are amazing. Plus they sanitize and throughly clean after each rental. The price is good and they will deliver and pick up from your hotel. This way you can take that bad boy wherever you'd like.
DisneyNana
I think you can take strollers into DTD now that they have moved the security back. But I'm with M&M=Love, check into renting from an outside company. Will probably save you $'s. We usually rent from Disney since it's usually only for a day or two.
Cass
We ended up deciding not to rent a stroller and just picked up an umbrella stroller at Target down the road from Disney. I think it was $15. Then we ended up giving it to a family that was carrying a little one on our last day. It was cheaper for us in the long run and our son was old enough to walk most of the day- we just used it for the occasional breaks.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
the nice part of having a stroller is stashing you snacks and drinks for the day.
M&M=Love
bump
Mom2aMinnie
we took the stroller all throughout downtown disney. our little minnie took a nap in one while we sipped margaritas at tortilla Joes on their outside patio.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: