• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney PhotoPass Prices

Forums > Vacation Planning > Disney PhotoPass Prices

Diane - DIO
Prices for Disney PhotoPass as of June 2017:

Disney PhotoPass+ One Day - $39.00
Get all your Disney PhotoPass photos, attraction photos and videos, dining photos and Magic Shots captured in a day. Enjoy 45 days to download each and every moment. Save, share and relive your magical memories. To redeem your purchase, simply choose a photo and select “Activate” in the Disneyland mobile app or web.

Disney PhotoPass+ One Week - $78.00
Get all your Disney PhotoPass photos, attraction photos and videos, dining photos and Magic Shots captured in a week. Enjoy 45 days to download each and every moment. Save, share and relive your magical memories. To redeem your purchase, simply choose a photo and select “Activate” in the Disneyland mobile app or web.

Expiration Extension - $19.95
Enjoy extra time to purchase digital download rights and prints! Disney PhotoPass photos expire 45 days after capture, but a one-time Expiration Extension allows you to have 60 days after capture to view your photos and decide which ones you want.

You can view current prices and purchase Disney PhotoPass here (you will need to login to your Disney account):
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products/
Jenni
So does it cost additional to redeem a photo or do you just download because you purchased the pass?
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Jenni! Once you have purchased one of the PhotoPass products you will only need to select "Activate" within 45 days, there is no additional cost. You will be able to print individual copies of your photo downloads through any photo processing company. We also like to make a CD disc of all our photos as well!
Jenni
Seems like a great deal. We used it at WDW and loved it <3
Mamaof12
What's the difference from the free cards they give you at the park and the photo pass you pay for. I'm thoroughly confused
Barbara - MPT Agent
Hi Gayle! The cards they give you in the parks are used to link your photos to your PhotoPass account. I had a Photographer who was not able to scan the code on my phone from the Disneyland app, so he scanned a card and I linked that number to my account. You have 45 days to decide if you want to purchase the PhotoPass downloads.
Mamaof12
Hi Barbara. Thank you. We are going to try the pass next time. I was always hesitant to use it cuz I didn't want to lose our pics. Thanks so much !
Andrea Dahms Foskett
so you don't get a disk with your pictures?
M&M=Love
not anymore, it's a download.
Phthomas10
I think you can get a disc but you have to buy a package. We booked through Costco and part of the deal was the Photopass collection package. We'll see how that works. We've never made use of any of the photo services.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
We booked thru Costco also. So I am interested in what you get.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: