• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Christmas at Disneyland

Forums > Vacation Planning > Christmas at Disneyland

Hannah
We are thinking about going to disneyland for Christmas instead of doing presents this year so I was just wondering if disneyland does anything special on Christmas day? What are some must things to see or do during the holidays at the parks? We want to make sure we don't miss out on the major stuff. Thanks!
Andrea Dahms Foskett
if you look on the Disneyland website they give information on holiday events. if you are staying at one of the hotels I bet if you call them they would have more information.
Disneymomma
going during Christmas time is amazing I took my kids in 2015 at. Christmas time it was magical I'm planning another for this christmas
Pixie dust
Thinking about going right after Christmas for New Years. I hope they have special things for that as well
DisneyHolly
We will be there from Dec 28th till Jan 11th. It's a wonderful time to visit, the parks are beautiful!
Pixie dust
Oh thank you DisneyHolly we are planning to go December 30- January 5th. I've never been there at that time of the year and I have no idea what to expect
DisneyHolly
You will love it! We were there for Christmas 2015 and enjoyed it so much we are coming back at the same time this year. It does get very busy but it's amazing! Have a wonderful trip!
Pixie dust
Thank you You also I can't think of a better place to bring in the new year.
Amanda :-)
New Years at Disneyland is definitely an experience. Crowded is an understatement! I never thought I would physically hurt after a night in the parks lol. But in a few more years maybe I'll be ready to try it again lol. Keep in mind people start camping on Main Street from the point of park opening and on. So if you plan on ringing in the new year on Main Street don't wait till the last minute :)
Pixie dust
Good advice thanks Amanda. What exactly do they do on New Years. Is it just a special firework show or what
Mary Yee
@DisneyMomma We were there too during the Christmas Holidays in 2015 and going back this Christmas too!
Mary Yee
@PixieDust They ring in the New Year’s twice. One, they ring in the New Year’s EST and followed by ringing in the New Year PST. They also ring in the New Year over at DCA.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: