• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

How far out

Forums > Vacation Planning > How far out

Finding disney
How far out do you start planing your vacation? I am 6 months out and I cannot stop researching and planning my trip. My husband thinks I am crazy because it is all I talk about. I am just so excited!!!
Jenni
Ha ha, same way here. 217 days and counting,..
Chance
We have 3 trips we are planning simultaneously, one in May, September, & December. So you're not crazy!
Finding disney
I wish I could go 3 times a year but with my husband once a year is pushing it. I go every September and once I get home from our trip I start thinking about the next one. Lol
Disney go girl.
We're all in the same boat. I starting planning one 20 moth before. then booked one sooner because I didn't want yo wait so long. now I'm planning disney world for summer 2018.
NapaJane
I start planning as soon as I get home from a trip, just went end of Feb, already planning June and August trips.
Mamaof12
I even start on the way home. Drives my husband crazy
Christy
I plan a year in advance...we live paycheck? to paycheck so we need a budget and savings budget
Mickey Bound
I'm always planning the next one. Right now one in may and cruise in September.
Disney-fanatic
I start planning as soon as we figure out we want to go! our next trip is in May and I am already planning Disneyworld for may of 2018!
Mickey Bound
How long are you going to be in Disney world?
Disney-fanatic
it's going to be out first trip so I was thinking 8 days.
Tattoo Mom
We are going in October and I'm already thinking about December next year too!
Tattoo Mom
I try to explain to my husband people go more then once a year but he doesn't think we are those people hahaha
BabyG96743
I'm 5 months out and still didn't finish planning ?? Wishing I could make it twice a year, but airfare from Hawaii is a killer.
NapaJane
Welcome BabyG96743! I can imagine, we are going your way in April, Disney trip in August was cheaper. lol
Mickey Bound
We can spend 5 days in Disneyland so we would need 2 weeks in Disney world. But that is just us. We don't like to feel rushed.
Lu
1 year
Disneyisland
I usually like to book a trip and go within 2-3 months at the most because long waits kill me! We leave next Tuesday but because we are going with my husband's entire family we booked this trip 8 months ago and it has felt like forever waiting for this trip to come!
Mickey Bound
Would de nice to be closer so could just pick up and go When wanted to get out of town
pixiedandruff
I started planning our trip (which we leave for tomorrow!) way back in August! I actually turned in my time off request the same week I got hired at my current job lol! we've done it where we don't start planning until a month or two ahead, but it's harder to save up for those trips.
Maria Anne
We start planning the day we come come, we go once or twice a year
Pixie dust
I'm exactly the same way Hendrix. I come home and start planning the next one. I have hotels booked already for November and New Years. It keeps me going knowing I at least have a date to look forward to. Even if it's a ways away
DisneyLuv
We arent going until they open Star Wars Land but Im already planning!
Rae
I think everyone should start planning for Star Wars land now. It's going to be crazy fun!
Phthomas10
We just came back and I wanted to start planning for next year but Disney isn't allowing booking for that far in advance. How do you start planning a year in advance without being able to check those things- I wanna plan too! Lol it's just as fun as actually going for me :)
Minnie253
Next year can be booked in 1 week! Asked Disney rep and travel agent confirmed :D
Minnie253
Tuesday July 18
Disneydreamer74
6 months for me. Have been doing this for the past 6 years. 6 months of planning, saving, researching, butterflies in my stomach. I love it:)
Mom2aMinnie
I'm at Disneyland and just called my family at home to plan our next trip in 2019
Tattoo Mom
Still planning our trip this Halloween and I just booked Christmas time next year!
Disneydreamer74
Tattoo Mom, you're like me! Book a year ahead. lol. That's alright, we understand eachother here:)
Amy
we go alot and plan constantly. each time we go, we see things we can change for the next time.
Mary Yee
I have planned it 300 days out in the past but this year, I’ve planned it 107 days out.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: