• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Shuttles from Airport

Forums > Vacation Planning > Shuttles from Airport

SouthernBelle
Does anyone have any recommendations for shuttles going from LAX to Disneyland? Needing one for my next trip and am not sure which to use. How comparable are they in price too?
Christy
I heard Lyft is approximately 45 dollars, hubby and I rented an SUV for around 70.00. There is a Alamo in DTD
Alisha Scheidemantel
We've always used Zippy Shuttles and the owner & drivers are wonderful!!!
Jenni
I was curious about this too. Is the Disney shuttle worth it if going to DLH? Or Super Shuttle maybe?
wingman
Lyft or Uber can take a party of up to 4 for an approximate cost of $45. Disney bus for 1 might be a good option, depending on where you are staying.
Mary Yee
Disneyland Resort Express
Vonnie
I wish I could've booked the disney shuttle but it didn't have my hotel on their list so I booked karmel shuttle through getawaytoday for $174 for 6 people round trip
Disneygirl1212
You can get on the Disney bus go to grayline.com It'll show you where the drop offs are and where you have to go close to your hotel it's about $35 a person roundtrip I use it every time I go it's the big bus with Buzz Lightyear all over it..Some bus stops are right out front of your Hotel. Sometimes if the bus does't have to many people on it they will just drop you off right out front of your Hotel.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: