• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disneyland Credit Card Holder

Forums > Vacation Planning > Disneyland Credit Card Holder

Princess22
Does anyone know if there is a discount for the card holders if they book hotel accommodations? I thought there was but couldn't find the info on it
M&M=Love
nope, no discount for card holders that I know of.
Evil Queen
sometimes they do but only once in a while. chase will usually send you a flyer when they are going to do it
Disney2017
wow the prices for the disney hotels is off the hook you would thing they would offer better pricing... Even if i was rich i would rather stay in a nice hotel within walking distance... i mean really your just sleeping and the disneyhotel is so outdated
Evil Queen
the early entry everyday is what makes it worth it to us. that hour to do all the big rides with almost no wait is priceless!
Mickey Bound
So agree Evil Queen the early morning is so worth it. Get all major rides done by time park opens.
Disney2017
yeah the early morning is nice but when i got in early they only allowed us to tomorrowland and no where else so it wasnt all that great
Evil Queen
at disneyland you have access to tomorrow land and fantasy land and in dca you have access to all the major rides.
Evil Queen
also I love being able to have my purchases sent back to the hotel rather than having to carry them around all day. the price for the resort hotels is crazy expensive but the perks definitely add to the vacation experience.
Mickey Bound
So true don't want to lug packages around. Also have found we do early morning in Disneyland we get those rides done with less crowds then we are also almost first in line for the other lands
Senior Micky
we save our points all year, so when we go, we usually have enough points to pay for either two or three nights or all our meals and "toys!"
Holly
Senior Mickey. What "points" are you referring to? That sounds like a good idea
Andrea Dahms Foskett
there is something about staying in the Disney bubble.
Evil Queen
holly, with the chase Disney credit card you earn points when you use the card. the points are redeemable as Disney gift cards.
Senior Micky
Holly, the points with the Disney credit card. we're already up near 500, which is $500.00. our trip is the end of September.
Holly
Well maybe I should look into the credit card then. Lol. I already have the debt card
Mickey Bound
They have 2 kinds of credit cards one with no fee one 49.00 per year. With the one that has a fee you get more points per purchase
Jacquelinne
evil queen, if you have the Disney credit card you get early entry into the park? I was looking over the perks and didn't notice that in there?
M&M=Love
no early entry for the card. That only happens when you stay on resort or but a 3day or more park ticket.
Evil Queen
no like m&m said you get early entry if you stay on property.
Jacquelinne
Oh I see i misread the post, thank you for clarifying!
Evil Queen
yeah we got a little of topic there at the beginning, sorry

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: