• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Don't forget the lyrics!

Forums > The Games of DIO > Don't forget the lyrics!

lil mermaid
Rules: Finish the lyric posted and then start a new lyric from any Disney movie! I'll start with an easy one... A dream is a wish your heart makes...
Moonwillow
When your fast asleep. "As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree spooks come out for the midnight spree creepy creeps with eerie eyes, start to shriek and harmonize....
lil mermaid
grim grinnin' ghosts come out to socialize! I'm gonna be a mighty king like no king was before. I'm brushing up I'm looking down...
SadieLovesDisney
I'm working in my roar! :) "She glanced my way. I thought I saw, and we touched...
lil mermaid
She didn't shudder at my paw! What I love most about rivers is...
Moonwillow
you can't step in the same river twice. with your fist holding tight to the string of your kite.....
Gregoria
Lets go fly a kite. Up to the highest height. When there's a smile in your heart there's no better time to start.....
Alexia Fisher
Think of all the joy you'll find Leaving all the world behind Look at this stuff Isn't it neat?
Wildflour
Wouldn't you think my collections complete. Yes I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I know what you'll do
Alexia Fisher
You'll live me at once the way you did once apon a dream
Alexia Fisher
Why should I worry, why should I care,
Lisa F
I may not have a dime but ive got street savior faire.
Lisa F
*savoire
Lisa F
seven am the usual morning line up..
XyroNight
Start on the chores and sweep til the floors all clean. "Welcome to our tropical hideout, you lucky people you..."
Lisa F
if we weren't in the show starting right away we'd be in the audience too. what I know most about rivers is you cant step in the same river twice...
grandmadizny
the river's always changing always flowing. feed the birds
Angelique
tuppence a bag...
Angelique
this is the night, it's a beautiful night...
SadieLovesDisney
And they call it Bella note :) "I'm as happy as can be. I want the world to know, nothing ever worries me....
DisneycrazyAZ
I've got no strings.... But I love him, breaks a new heart every day
lil mermaid
"he's tamp but I love him and I hope that I can follow his way" "Save the drama, stay with mama.."
Alexia Fisher
Mama knows best! I can show you the world
Fairy Girl
shining, shimmering, splendid. What's this? What's this?
DisneycrazyAZ
There's color every where.... Plenty of sunshine, heading my way
Alexia Fisher
Zipity Do Da Zipity Ay
Alexia Fisher
When were human again, good and human again
Lightsnack
I'm going to blow my horn...
Lightsnack
Look for the bear necessities the simple bear necessities...
grandmadizny
forget about your worries and your strides.
grandmadizny
strifes
grandmadizny
I will find my way I can go the distance
Amanda :-)
Hercules
SadieLovesDisney
Amanda, i believe that is correct but now its your turn to continue the lyrics then start a new song!
Amanda :-)
They come flocking to me crying"Will you help us, pretty please?"
Angelique
and I help them, yes I do... a square with a horn makes you wish you weren't born...
Dawn-lei
Every time he plays. I'll admit that in the past I've been a nasty They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch...
Emily Haskell
But you'll find that nowadays I've mended all my ways Repented, seen the light, and made a switch If there's a prize for rotten judgement I guess I've already won that
Dawn-lei
No man is worth the aggravation. Its acient history been there, done that. How do you do? Mighty pleasant greetin'. How do you do?
Princess-Ana
"Say it when you're meetin'. How do you do? With everyone repeatin' Pretty good, sure as you're born." "You're the saddest bunch I ever met But you can bet before we're through.."
Emily Haskell
Mr ill make a man outa you "And at last i see the lights, and its like the fog has lifted"
Molly620
And at last I see the lights and its like the sky is new "One jump ahead of the breadline one swing ahead on the sword. I steal only what I can't afford...."
Disneylover08
One jump ahead of the lawman That's all, and that's no joke These guys don't appreciate that I'm broke "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts there they are standing in a row"
Dawn-lei
Big ones, small ones. Some as big as your head. " To stand out Above the crowd. Even if I gotta shout out loud 'Til mine is the only face you see."
Disneylover08
Gonna stand out 'til you notice me If the squeaky wheels always gettin the greese I'm totally devoted to disturbin the peace And I'll do it all again, when I get it done Until I become your number one It took me a while to see where that was from "One look at your smile and i could see the light Shinning everywhere People like you, don't come out of thin air "
Princess-Ana
"You don't understand, there's just so much that you don't see, just think if you can, what growing up must've been like for me, your fathers a man who taught you who you are, mine was never there" "You're in my arms, and all the world is calm, the music plays along for only two...."
grandmadizny
so close together and when I'm with you who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me
Janessa Jean Chrisp
M-I-C-K-E-Y- M-O-U-S-E "A wiki wiki mai lohi lohi Lawe mai i ko papa he'e nalu"
Princess-Ana
Flying by on a Hawaiian roller coaster ride "Where the crowds will cheer when they see my face, and a voice keeps saying this is...."
Eeyore Fan
where I'm meant to be
Eeyore Fan
"Just a spoonful of sugar...
Disneylover08
Makes the medicine go down the medicine go down "It means no worries for the rest of your days"
Eeyore Fan
Hakuna Matata
Eeyore Fan
You can own the Earth and still All you'll own is earth until....
Emily Haskell
You learn to paint with all the colors of the wind "Theres something sweet and almost kind but he was mean and coarse and unrefined"
Princess-Ana
But now he's dear, and so unsure, I wonder why I didn't see it there before. "And violence wise my hands are not the cleanest, but despite my evil looks and my..."
Emily Haskell
Temper and my hook, i always earned to be a concert pianist Lets get down to business to defeat the huns Did they send me daughters when i ask for sons
Eeyore Fan
looked these lyrics up and couldn't find the song???
Disneylover08
Your the saddest bunch I ever met and you can bet before were through mr I make a man out of you
Disneylover08
Ill*
Disneylover08
How do you know how do u know that she loves you how do you know if she truly loves you
Emily Haskell
It's not enough to take the one you love for granted You must remind her, or she'll be inclined to say... There goes the baker with his trays like always the same old breads and rolls to sell
Eeyore Fan
every morning just the same. Since the morning that we came to this small provincial town Now's your moment floating in a blue lagoon. Boy you better do it soon no time will be better.
Becky
No time will be better. She don’t say a word and she won’t say a word until you kiss the girl You and me together we'll be. Forever you'll see. We two can be good company...
Matt
You and me. Yes, together we'll be. He has the head of of a camel, the neck of a...
Princess Stephanie
crocodile And the ears of a cow It's clear that friends can be different Yes and I understand you now " Do ya need a break from modern livin' Do ya long to shed your weary load "
wingman
If your nerves are raw, and your brains are fried, just grab a friend and take a ride, together upon the open road, c'mon Maxie! Ah yuk!
wingman
Have you ever seen the seagulls a-flyin o'er the heather, or the crimson sails on Galway Bay the fishermen unfurl.....
Princess Stephanie
The earth is filled with beauty And its gathered all together In the form and face and dainty grace Of a pretty Irish girl
Princess Stephanie
"Every gesture, every move that she makes Makes me feel like never before"
I love Disneyland
why do I have this growing need to be beside her
wingman
@Ilovedisney, your turn.
Kkimber2
Since it's been over a month I'm just gonna start a new song... "Hello... I've got something to tell you. Ain't it crazy..."
MyHappyPlace
So just give me one more chance, one more glance And I will make of you another believer.
MyHappyPlace
Oh this is the night, it's a beautiful night, and they call it Belle Notte.
Linsey Montagne
Winters a good time to stay in cuddle but put me in the sun and I'll be a....
Petri
Puddle life is a restaurant and I'm your maitre d
Petri
Oops my mistake. The answer is:a happy snowman!
David T Scott
C'mon whisper what it is you want you ain't never had a friend like me When from out of the sky like a bomb comes some little punk in a rocket ...
CanuckDad
Now all of a sudden some strange things are happening to me. A robin feathering his nest Has very little time to rest ...
Petri
while gathering his bits of twine and twig substitutiary locomotion its the power that's far beyond the wildest notion it's so weird, so feared, yet wonderful to see. Substitutiary locomotion come to me.
CanuckDad
Treguna Mekoides and Tracorum Satis Dee I don't want locomotiary substitution. Man has a dream and that's the start He follows his dream with mind and heart
Petri
Can ya give us a hint,please 8~)
CanuckDad
From the soundtrack song for a disneyworld attraction that goes around and around.
CanuckDad
It goes nowhere but still makes 'progress'
Menehune
And when it becomes a reality it's a dream come true for you and me You must walk feminine talk feminine smile and beguile feminine......
Samclark5
Utilize your femininity That's what every girl should know If she wants to catch a beau Or ride our bikes around the halls, I think some company is overdue
TheDisneyGeek33
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls! Hang in there Joan! Betcha on land they'd understand, bet they don't reprimand their daughters,
Samclark5
Bright young women Sick of swimming Ready to standdddddd and ready to know what the people know All those days watching through a window all those years living in a blur
Wheenee97
all those years never truly seeing just how life will be ... or something like that beware! beware! beweary-weary-ware...
Grace Girl
Heffalumps and woozles are very confuzzle..... "I have often dreamed, of a far off place....
Pacha
Where a great warm welcome will be waiting for me. Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz
Widdy
And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer! "I won't grow up..."
Tim
(i wont grow up) I dont wanna go to school (i dont wanna go to school) "out among the stars I sail, way beyond the moon"
Beachboy
In my silver ship I sail, a dream that ended to soon. We're packing to leave come on let's go, books are always the first you know.
omomo2
Hockey Pockety wickety wack "Hang In there Joan"

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: