• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney Pirate Trivia!!

Forums > The Games of DIO > Disney Pirate Trivia!!

Yo ho Joe- aka Conductor Joe
I thought it would be fun to play trivia with a pirate theme, being that today is Talk Like a Pirate Day. The catch, all Disney Pirates are welcome, Movies, TV, parks, etc. I'll start with an easy one, whoever gets it is up, and so on. Which P.O.T.C. films has a post credid scene?
GoldenMel
Arrr, it be not nice to try and trick a pirate. That all did!
Beachboy
First one has Jack the monkey picking up a piece of Aztec gold after the credits, the third one has Ms. Swan and a small boy with a weather eye on the horizon. Not sure about the other 2, arrrrrg.
GoldenMel
*They* all did. Dead Man's Chest had the natives worshipping the dog. On Stranger Tides had actress Penelope Cruz picking up a voodoo doll of Jack Sparrow from the beach. Sorry to delay the game. Here's mine, a quote from a movie: "Talking parrots, ha! What an imagination. First pirates, now talking parrots. What's next? A singing, dancing mouse with his own amusement park?"
Yo ho Joe- aka Conductor Joe
thar be ye right answer GoldenMel! Yer up
GoldenMel
Mine is the quote in my 2nd post. Any takers?
wingman
Muppet Treasure Island.
GoldenMel
That be the right answer. Your turn, matey!
wingman
I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
GoldenMel
Be that as it may, I will bring forth another. This pirate was cursed to spend eternity in limbo until he performed a good deed.
GoldenMel
In honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day, today, I am bringing this topic back from Davey Jones' Locker. Why are pirates called pirates?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: