• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Create A Ride !

Forums > The Games of DIO > Create A Ride !

Saaddmeow
If you could create a ride in Disneyland, what movie would it be and would it be a calm ride like Pirates of the Caribbean and Peter Pan or would you make it a roller coaster like Space Mountain or the Matterhorn? Ex: I'd make a Frozen ride! It would be an inside roller coaster and have that big snowman that Elsa made that also kicks Olaf, Anna and Krisof off the mountain chasing you and reach out at you somewhat like the Abominable Snowman in the Matterhorn! Makes it have a little thrill!
Disney=Awesome
I would make a Maleficent roller coaster ride like Space Mountain and it would be inside. I don't know how the system and scenery would be like though.
annie (:
I would really like to see a tangled ride. It would be designed kind of like snow white with the car, and kind of go through the whole story with the flower.
MariaC
The Avengers Ride! Come on imagineers! You can do it!
heart_of_disney
Princess and the Frog! Itd be kind of like Peter Pans Flight and it would go through their journey as frogs
Pacha
Ratatouille would be fun as it could be an underground water ride like a wilder POC. Another being Coffees of the World cafe - where you could get coffees in different styles from all around the world (definitely more for the moms & dad's crowd than the kiddos)
Samclark5
I would love a lion king ride. Maybe it could be half water ride and half dry, that takes you through the scenes of the movie sort of like splash mountain
OCDisney
I like Disney=Awesome's idea. A mix of a Soarin' style screen and takeoff, with hang gliding-like in motion seating once you've gone airborn. Fly like maleficent and see the movie's world on the wing.
Disney=Awesome
Thank you OCDisney. I like your idea of the ride beingnlike Soarin' instead of a roller coaster.
OCDisney
it would be pretty cool huh? good call for a maleficent ride Disney=Awesome.
Disney=Awesome
Yeah, maybe one day!
Widdy
I would make a ride similar to It's a Small World... but with Disney characters singing the Mickey Mouse Club theme song.
Ty Rowley
this movie has fallen a little. but WALL E would be an awesome ride. travel through earth and all of the garbage, then into space with the fat people, and then go back to earth to see how life changed. it would be awesome.
A-TAY
An up ride that woulda be kinda like Peter pan
'Ello Poppet
Aladdin dark ride , maybe a fast one like Matterhorn but red like the cave of wonders
Gabbo
I want to see a 360' show with black lights and 3D glasses actors that glow and seats that shake and stuff, like Star Tours crossed with Tough to be a bug and Soaring, I need help with the theme

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: