• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fast pass question

Forums > Rest of the World > Fast pass question

Dawn Olson
Fast pass question! Once your 60 day mark is here and I get up at 4 am can I choose my whole weeks worth of fast passes or do I have to get up each day for a week and only choose that day or can I choose my whole week?? I hope this makes sense! Thx!
Otika
That's only at WDW. At Disneyland, you get the FP the day you are in the park.
heffurtink
We are working with a Disney planner thru MPT and she told me we can book the FP for our whole trip on that first day we are eligible
Otika
heffurtink please let me know how you are doing that at Disneyland. I didn't think fast passes at Disneyland were set up to book in advance.
heffurtink
Sorry! This was posted on the Disney World forum so I assumed the question referenced WDW.
Otika
oops, my bad . I need to pay attention. I just checked the no response list to see if I could help.
heffurtink
Otika so cool of you :)
Dawn Olson
Yes I was asking about Disneyworld. We are going for the first time in October! Can't wait but wanted to be sure to get our fast passes!
heffurtink
Dawn Olson we are going for the first and probably only time to WDW the first week of May. Please post about your magical trip. Any insight, reviews and experiences will be gratefully appreciated.
Loretta
im planning for 2018 would also love to hear from your experience
Christina MPT
I am an agent of MPT and an avid WDW guest! I am happy to answer any questions you may have about WDW! How can I help you Loretta and heffurtink if you still would.like help

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: