• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Transportation from WDW to Legoland

Forums > Rest of the World > Transportation from WDW to Legoland

Twinkle
We will be staying at WDW for 8 days next March. Lots of people seem to go off property to some of the other theme parks. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to Legoland for one day. We are staying at the all star movie resort. Any suggestions.
Askpiper
I could be way off on this, but last time I was looking I thought I saw a shuttle to other area theme parks from Downtown disney. I'm remembering a shuttle to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens if my memory serves correct. there was only a stop or two in/around WDW, they don't make it real easy to get out, haha.
Twinkle
Thank you askpiper. I called WDW to see if they knew and I was told that I would have to rent a car. They didn't know anything about a shuttle. I've heard about a shuttle but read that the pickup location had changed. Not sure where to. I think my best bet would be to rent a car for the day. Or....we'll just stay on property the whole time. Either way will be a blast.
Askpiper
I'd call Legoland and ask, while disney may not hand out info on easy ways to leave the resort I imagine Legoland would be eager to tell you exactly where any shuttles stop.
wingman
Or you could check out Uber, Lyft or Sidecar. They pick up where you are and take to exactly where you want to go for less.
Twinkle
Thanks Wingman. I'll look into it.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: