• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

2016 Vacation Booking

Forums > Rest of the World > 2016 Vacation Booking

Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
Planning a 2016 Magical Disney Vacation? Package availability & pricing will be released 6/22/15 for arrivals 1/1/16-12/31/16. Request a quote today and we will put you on our VIP Priority list for receiving pricing. Request Quote: http://goo.gl/xMnqoc
Pirate Family
Bryant, I'm gonna book my next trip with you folks. Disney Travel has stressed me out this year. my wife and I go every year and add Xtra's like dinning and shows. This year has been a major struggle to get anything booked. I hear great feedback from others that has used your services.As soon as we get back from our vacation this year we will contact you
Eichenberg
we are planning a return trip to DW in October of 2017...it will be our 20 year anniversary (we honeymooned in DW). Obviously that is more than 2 years away, but when is a good time to start planning? Is it better to get things going as soon as they are available or 6-9 months out? is there a sweet spot for planning and getting the best deals?
DisneyMom
if you book a vacation and then free dining becomes available can it be added later? is there ever free dining at the begining of December? can you book a Disney Cruise through MPT?

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: