• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Magic Bands

Forums > Rest of the World > Magic Bands

MinnieDahl
Do you get a Magic Band if your staying off property?
Annie McNally
Nooe have to buy them unless you are a passholder
MinnieDahl
So if we are going in a school group we don't have to use them? How do fast passes work then?
JWatts
if your staying off property disney just sends you a card (kinda like a credit card) and thats your ticket/pass. you can set up a mydisneyexperience.com account and the tickets link to the account. on the MDE account you set up all fp and dining reservation etc. They also have fast pass kiosks in the parks where you can get your fp set up too
JWatts
but you can still use magic bands, just have to buy em as mentioned above. i bought our magic bands on disneystore.com, they were like $13 each. then just linked em to MDE and i already have dining reservations set up, and can start setting up fast passes this friday (30 days out). i just think having the magic bands are going to be so much easier than messing with all the cards. :)
JWatts
also if you have a disney store near you, you can buy em there and save on the shipping too
Lvdsny
MinnieDahl- offsite guests can choose ride selections 30 day prior to your trip.
MinnieDahl
thanks for your help. I will go check out the my disney experience and go from there
Disney_mom
so do people have problems with losing the magic bands ? because they look like they just snap on
Lvdsny
Disney_mom- mine was very secure. There are third party companies that sale "bandits" that will give the band extra strength.
MLHuerta23
Ours stayed on the whole time no problem, even swam in the pool with them, our 3 yr old daughter ended up using her's but we are pretty sure she took it off, not that it fell off. They will replace it at no charge if you are a resort guest but it is the simple gray one with out the name on it.
MLHuerta23
Oops losing her's not using her's.
Rocky
Loved using magic bands at WDW. I wish Disneyland, Aulani and Disney Cruise Lines used them as well. Magic bands made our family vacations conveniently easier

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: