• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Best Time To Visit Walt Disney World

Forums > Parks > Best Time To Visit Walt Disney World

Jack Skell
When would be the best time to visit the entire resort, weather wise?
heffurtink
We went the first week of May. Weather was great and low crowds Mon-Thur. Fri-Sat crowds were managable but busier.
GoldenMel
Try to avoid June through September - the heat really drains you on all that pavement. September and October run the risk of hurricanes. The rest of the year is good, weather wise, but there can be some cold snaps in January and February.
LisaluvsEeyore
there are quite a few good times to visit, Fall has the Food and Wine Festival, Spring has the Flower and Garden Festival, it really depends on what you want to see and do. Both Fall and Spring are my favorite times to visit, but anytime I can get there is my favorite time.
Vince
I am considering Disneyworld for a trip but it's in October. I have read that it's hurricane season. How much does that actually effect the parks? I don't know that I'll have another opportunity but is it better to just go to Disneyland and maybe catch Disneyworld another year? Thanks!
GoldenMel
Hurricane Matthew closed the parks for about a day last year. Hurricanes don't always hit that area. I would go and hope for the best.
LisaluvsEeyore
we usually always go in September or October and have never had an issue.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: