• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

wedding

Forums > Parks > wedding

Leanne
hypothetically, if one of my family members can perform a wedding, do you think there would be a problem if we go into the park and do the ceremony in front of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride?
Evil Queen
I would call and ask Disney first but as long as it doesn't block anything from other Disney goers and if its short and sweet I don't see why it would be a problem. I could be wrong so again I would call just to make sure.
M&M=Love
I would definitely call and talk with someone ahead of time. Make sure you write down all the names and titles if CM's you talk to. This way if you get there and they tell you no, you will have all the information to help you out and get hitched.
Leanne
that's a great idea. it would be short and sweet. just the basic whatever that needs to be said, exchange rings, kiss and then get on with our day at the park.
Leanne
I did talk to them. Apparently as long as you don't disrupt the public you can do it. it's just like getting engaged.
M&M=Love
Awesome sauce! How fun will that be? So excited for you guys.
RileyOpdahl
Actually! Funny story my co worker got married in Disneyland that way, but on Tom sawyers island and right as the short ceremony was over multiple cast members approached them and asked if they were "getting illegally married at Disneyland." And they said yes but they were done, and the cast members congratulated them but said if they weren't done they'd have to stop. And I guess my co worker was aware there might be a issue so he wasn't shocked. So yeah I don't know if they encourage or help those things. But of course I've read otherwise too. That was just a recent incident since i think my co worker got married just last year!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: