• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

First trip in 15 years

Forums > Parks > First trip in 15 years

Dzny Collector
Okay as some of you know I have been to Disneyland many hundreds of times. Next Thursday I will be going to Disneyworld for the first time in fifteen years (hence the title). I'm going with the gf and no kids :). We are planning on going to animal kingdom plus one other park. I also want to go to Disney springs. I would like to know of any ride and restaurant recommendations. Also since I'm a collector any suggestions in that department is appreciated. Thanks in advance and I appreciate any all help!
GoldenMel
If you go to MK, either Be Our Guest or Cinderella ' s Royal Table since it's just the 2 of you (if you can get reservations). As far as parks go, either EPCOT or MK. We will also be there next week starting Wednesday.
Dzny Collector
Cool thanks Mel!
Mouseketeermom
Our favorite restaurant in WDW is the California Grill in the Contemporary Hotel. I know reservations are required tho
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
Yak & Yeti is my favorite at AK. Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. Rose & Crown at Epcot. Brown Derby at DHS.
Menehune
We'll be out there in two weeks. The last time I was there we didn't have to worry about making restaurant reservations, that was years ago. We're happy that we got reservations at Be Our Guest for out upcoming trip. Are there any other good places to eat at that don't require a reservation? We have a party of about 12 and I'm pretty sure there won't be any cancellations while we're out there for such a large party.
Mike - MPT Owner
Menehune, Epcot's Morocco has a great sit down Restaurant Marrakesh that is usually a walkin.
Menehune
That sounds great, thank you!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: