• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Fantasmic! in wdw

Forums > Parks > Fantasmic! in wdw

Redasaurus90
The last time I was in WDW the magic bands and fastpass+ didn't exist. Fantasmic is my favourite show and a must-see for me. Getting good seats is important to me. So I'm wondering if the Fantasmic dining package is going to get us the best seats, or if I need to use one of my fastpass+ reservations for Fantasmic seats, or if I should still try for general seating. Anybody have any feedback?
Abigail
we did mama melrosa dining fast pass. awesome dinner & seats down front. I sat up top in handicapped. first time we had seen the wdw Fantasmic. totally disappointed. compared to Disneyland, it was underwhelming. the "riverboat" at the end looked like it was going to sink.
JWatts
we did fastpass for it back in april, and they just let fp in before everyone else. didnt notice if we got a "special section" with the fp. but we were seated front row almost center. GREAT seats, show was a lil different than disneyland, but was wonderful. we loved it. i was considering doing a dining package cuz i was worried about having good enough seats, but fp worked fine and didnt have to spend extra money. also, the way the "stadium" is set up, i doubt any seat is a bad seat. then again thats just my observation while walking through there and looking around
Mike - MPT Owner
Booking a Fantasmic dinner package gives the best seats. FP+ gives the next best.
Menehune
Do you have to get a fastpass or is there also a standby?
Disneybaby
We walked in with our dinner shortly before the first show and had great seats. Great stadium, but Disneyland is a better show in every other way
Abigail
there is standby. the stadium is huge. it should be no problem.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: