• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

disney travel agent

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > disney travel agent
How can I become a disney travel specialist
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
Hi Kabrina - while our agency is not currently hiring, you'd start by finding a host agency that is registered with Disney. You then go through Disney training online. Authorized Disney Vacation planners applies to select travel agencies (not individuals) who have reached a certain annual sales threshold and signed a contract w Disney to abide by certain rules, I hope that helps! ??

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: