• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Disney Cruise

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > Disney Cruise

Jennylandry23
I feel like this has been brought up before but I can't find the thread. Do you guys book Disney cruises? This is something we've never done before but are looking into for next year. Thanks!
Mickey Bound
Glad someone posted about it planning our first one for next year would like to hear drone some people that have done it.
Mike - MPT Owner
Jennylandry23, we book everything Disney, Disney Cruises included! Jennylandry23 & Mickey Bound - my agents would love to work with you to plan your first Disney Cruise. Go to http://www.magicalpartnerstravel.com/disney-cruise-linereg-quote-request.html and fill out the form. We will find a great match to help you on the cruise!
Jennylandry23
Thanks so much! I definitely will!
Mickey Bound
Been in contact with Courtney. She is going to let me know when dates for cruise we want are up
Jennylandry23
Yes! Courtney is helping me too, Mickey Bound. When are you looking at a cruise? Late in 2017?
Mickey Bound
No want to do the one from sand Diego to Vancouver. Disney cruise on my bucket list. By then husband will be retired.
Jennylandry23
Nice! I think we are looking at one next year to the Caribbean. It's our first time and I'm learning a lot! I think it's going to be pretty magical. :)
disneybound
We have this on our radar too. Seems like a great option for 3 families with young ones to vacation together!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: