• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Authorized Planner??

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > Authorized Planner??

heffurtink
Is Magical Partners Travel an authorized Disney travel agency or travel planner?
Mike - MPT Owner
Heffurtink, We are officially registered with Disney to sell WDTC packages but as we are a newer independent agency (less than two years old ), we are not yet authorized planners but are on track to be soon. http://www.magicalpartnerstravel.com/meet-our-travel-team.html http://www.magicalpartnerstravel.com/client-testimonials.html If you have any questions, feel free to email me at mike@magicalpartnerstravel.com I am the owner and am glad to help however possible.
heffurtink
Thank you so much. I have contacted MPT and have already heard back from Laurie. We are not going until Sept of 2017 but have quickly discovered we can't plan Disney World on our own. We are very excited to plan this once in a lifetime Disney World magical adventure with MPT
heffurtink
ooppss!!! I meant Lisa not Laurie :)
Mike - MPT Owner
That's great. Lisa is one of our most knowledgable when it comes to Walt Disney World. You two will work great together. :)
Mickey Bound
Mike, I have been in contact with Courtney about a cruise. Can you have her contact me. My name is Taelene knight. She has email address.
Mike - MPT Owner
I have informed her. She should be contacting you soon.
Mickey Bound
Thanks she already did. All is good
4E
Are you recognized by Chase Disney Card? Do you know if I book through MPT if it will qualify for the 0% APR?
Mickey Bound
Would like to know that myself
Mike - MPT Owner
4E and Mickeybound, you are more than welcome to use your Disney Visa card. We accept whatever Disney accepts. When you fill out a payment authorization form, make sure to indicate it is a Disney Visa so you will receive the perks.
Mickey Bound
Thank you Mike I used mine for a deposit. Can it be changed now?
Mickey Bound
And by perks so you mean 0 intrust
Mike - MPT Owner
Mickey Bound - check with your agent. They are the ones who would make that change. By perks, I mean whatever perks that your cc offers.
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
Just an update as of February MPT is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner :)
Mickey Bound
Cool happy for you
heffurtink
We have been planning our 1st DW trip for quite a while now and Lisa has been with us every step of the way. We have been more than satisfied with MPT. I don't know how we could be pulling this off without her. We leave in 27 days. Their service is free to us and they take care of everthing.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: