• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Jason s. is the best!

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > Jason s. is the best!

Evil Queen
a huge thank you to Jason and mpt for helping our vacation dreams come true! it was so nice to not have to worry about making reservations and all of the other stressful things that go along with planning a vacation. we had ups and downs what with my little one getting so sick but overall we had a magical vacation. Thank you again Jason for everything!
Jason - MPT
Thank you so much for the good words! I was so sorry to hear that your son was sick, I hope he enjoyed his birthday though! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you plan a fun filled trip! I look forward to helping with your next one! Thank you again!
Pirate Family
how funny miss evil, I'm using jason this year for our vacation. He is so nice and listens to what we want and doesn't try to push us into something we dont. I can't believe we never used their services before, but we will for all future trips
Evil Queen
that's wonderful pirate family! you are in good hands with jason, he is awesome and I know you will have yet another amazing Disney adventure! are you going for Halloween again?
Mike - MPT Owner
Pirate Family & Evil Queen, I am glad that Jason has helped and is helping your vacation become Magical. It delights me that he has done well enough to have both of your recommend him in DIO! Please continue to spread his name around your circles so he can help others as much as he has helped you! Have a Magical evening. ??
Pirate Family
I sure will Mike. He is a keeper for sure. Miss evil you do remember that halloween is our favorite time of year, and yes this year as well. 8 nights this year. Wish it was October already
Evil Queen
that's so cool, I wanted to go again the end of September to see the Halloween decorations but my husband said we have to wait until next year

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: