• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Passport discount?

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > Passport discount?

Wife Loves The "D"
If I book hotel reservations from Magical Partners can I still use my annual passport discount for the hotel reservation?
Wife Loves The "D"
Will the room rates be any better than me calling them directly?
Whoever
@Wife Loves the "D" - I just booked with MPT for the second time. They will get you the best rate possible (Ours was the same as calling directly). They will also watch for any discounts announced after you book and will help you get any better deals. With a tickets & room package, we got all the standard Disney extras (luggage tags, lanyards, pins, etc.) Plus, we got some MPT extras (We got Disney gift cards, goofy plush, address book, pen, photo album) and we earned MPT points that we can use later to get another Disney gift card or Visa card. Bryant also booked an ECV to be delivered to our hotel, all our meals, and a tour. I got one package in the mail with everything we need.
Disneymomma
just wanted to let you all know at mpt that I will be taking my business elsewhere. some lady name Courtney emailed me after I put on my request that calling was better for reaching me and everytime I try to call back I get nothing g so I will be going elsewhere for my wdw planning
Evil Queen
my experience with them could not be more different. Jason s. with mpt has been so helpful and so patient with me and my crazy over planning I am so thankful to have him turning my plans into my dream vacation. I'm sorry that happened to you but once you connect with your agent I'm sure you would be as happy with them as I am.
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
Hi Disneymomma, I'm so sorry about that. Are you in AK? I believe I emailed you because we don't have pricing for 2017 dates yet so we can't do a formal quote, but said an agent will contact you as soon as pricing is released this summer. We would be happy to talk about ballpark pricing or other aspects of planning. I apologize I didn't call you as well. May I ask what number you tried calling? We haven't received anything and want to check settings to make sure all is working. I apologize! My direct line is (720) 466-3370. Thanks so much!
Disneymomma
thank you I do not always have access to my email
Disneymomma
8884110263 & 7204663370

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: