• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Tickets

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > Tickets

Minemouse
If we buy tickets thru a DIO agent do we have to redeem them at a ticket window or can we take them directly to a turn style?
Minemouse
Thanks! That's just the answer I needed!
Rodclan4
Where's the best deal to buy tickets? I've heard many things before.
Whoever
I am not sure if the best place to buy tickets, but I know of some BAD places. Don't wait and get them at the park. The lines are long and you miss out on extras like Magical Morning. DON'T buy them on EBay, Craigslist, or anywhere else that is offering them way below regular price. Often, these have already been used, or at least partially used and you will not get in. It is best to stick with reputable sources like direct from Disney, MPT, or AAA. Sometimes Sam's Club and Costco also have some discounts.
Mike - MPT Owner
Rodclan4, your question can be answered in one of two ways: 1) Buying through MPT costs the same as buying from Disney directly, but there are perks provided by MPT agents that you cannot get anywhere else. That is in addition that buying through MPT helps support DIO financially. The minimum that an MPT agent would give for buying through us is help reserving dining or tours. 2) there are not many, but a few authorized Disney sellers who sell tickets legitimately from Disney at prices that are slightly better (usually no more than a few dollars per ticket). So there are your options, service vs price.
M&M=Love
If we buy tickets at the gate is there sales tax? I live in Oregon and would like to know before going, as I would buy here over phone or online to avoid that. Thanks
Mike - MPT Owner
Mickey&Minnie, there is no sales tax on tickets.
M&M=Love
Thanks again
Rodclan4
Does MPT accept Disney Gift Cards for the purchase of tickets?
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
MPT can accept Disney gift cards yes :)
Askpiper
you can consolidate gift cards? I heard even the disney store cant/won't do that. I'll have to remember that for when we are ready to book our WDW trip, my hubby can buy cards from work with his sales points, and combining them for the deposit would be nice if you can.
GoldenMel
Yes, you can consolidate your gift cards. It is done online at www.disneygiftcard.com. Scratch off the gray covering to expose all the numbers and enter the card number and pin. Designate one as your main card. Enter all the other cards and transfer the balances to your main card. Don't forget to mark this card as one you DON'T throw away! Discard the empty cards.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: