• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

How far ahead

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > How far ahead

Mickey Bound
My husband and I want to do cruise from San Diego to cancover
Mickey Bound
Sorry hit wrong button. Started to say Vancouver BC. We won't be doing it for a year or so. If we want club level how long in advance should we start planing to get stateroom we want.
Mike - MPT Owner
Mickey Bound, I always advise booking Disney cruises as early as possible as they are one of the few cruise lines to raise prices the closer you get to the date. Also, club level sells out quicker than others. Feel free to drop a quote request at MPT and we will be glad to help you plan a Magical trip!
Mickey Bound
Will do thank you. I see by one of your posts that you can book a year ahead. What months do they do the San Diego to Vancouver route. So I can start thinking. Looking for when I want to do it.
Mickey Bound
My husband retires in July 2017. Would like to do boat thing after that. Not knowing what months they have that route and since I know about a year ahead. So if you could tell me when next year I would have to make reservations for 2017 I would appreciate it.
Mickey Bound
Been on their web sight and hate it so will have you do it.
Diane - DIO
You can submit a quote request for a Disney cruise and a MPT agent will be happy to have a phone or email discussion with you on all of the options and details. http://tinyurl.com/Quote-DCL

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: