• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

A huge thank you to Courtney

Forums > Magical Partners Travel > A huge thank you to Courtney

Wildflour
I recently booked our family reunion at the DLR for next September through MPT and it was a fantastic experience!!! Courtney was so patient in answering all my questions and so helpful in getting me different package prices. My family makes up 5 different groups, each of us with our own budgets and special requests but all of these were accommodated because of Courtney and MPT. It's a big deal, our visit next year - we will be celebrating the end of my 1 1/2 yr-old nephew's treatments for brain cancer, my 5 and 3 yr-old niece and nephew's first visit, and my daughter's 1st birthday - so to have it all come together so easily and quickly was a huge load off my plate. Thank you for that Courtney!! And if anyone is looking to book a Disney vacation - Magical Partners Travel is the BEST way to go!!
Court - DIO/MPT Agent
Thank you so much!!! This warms my heart. I am so very excited for your family and all you are celebrating!! :-)
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
Thanks so much for the feedback! What a Magical trip for you and your family! Courtney is the best! We will make sure she gets an extra piece of pumpkin pie tomorrow!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: