• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

What is the absolute best Disney Resort at WDW?

Forums > Hotels & Resorts of WDW > What is the absolute best Disney Resort at WDW?

Wife Loves The "D"
We are planning our first trip to WDW for June 2018. I want it to be the best trip ever. Our kids are at a good age where the “magic” is still meaningful to the kids being 6 and 8 years old. So really, what is the absolute best hotel/resort to stay at?
GoldenMel
Since you have 2 kids, I would recommend one of the resorts at Animal Kingdom. There is wildlife outside your room. If they are into Disney movies, then the Art of Animation Resort. All have their unique offerings, but I think these would be most popular with the younger set.
Mickey Bound
If it is 2 adults what is best and most conivent.
GoldenMel
The Contemporary Hotel sits between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, with monorail service to both parks; the Polynesian and Grand Floridan are also on the monorail line. These would be the most convenient. All other resorts and parks have bus service available.
Mickey Bound
How inconvenient is art of an Amarion hotel? I know it only has bus. Not sure how good bus system is.
GoldenMel
The bus system runs very well. I believe that a bus departs for each park every 20 minutes. The busses are on dedicated routes, so when you get on a bus to Magic Kingdom, it goes straight there; you aren't waiting for it to make several stops.
Df4ever
We are planning our 1st trip June 2018 and we booked Coranado springs they have kurlgs in the rooms and small fridge from what they told me
Mel
Art of animation is awesome !!!! It’s great for kids! The buses are great there too! We love that resort.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: