• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Planning first trip to WDW

Forums > Hotels & Resorts of WDW > Planning first trip to WDW

Wife Loves The "D"
I'm planning a trip to WDW for the first time with my family. Me, my wife and our 2 kids, ages 6 and 8. I have no idea where to start or begin. What hotel to choose from? What parks to visit? Etc. Isn't there a travel agency here that helps with this stuff? What hotel should we stay at? I need ideas and recommendations. We are an active family and will do as much as possible in the week we will be there. So far we are planning to visit Magic kingdom, Epcot and animal kingdom. Any others? We are local Southern California people and have annual passes to Disneyland out here and have stayed at all 3 properties here, with our favorite being the Disneyland resort. Thanks for your help!
GoldenMel
The people who run this app, Magical Partners Travel would be the best and first place to start. As far as where to stay, that would depend on your budget. You can get anything from less than $100 per night or into the thousands. MPT can also help explain the magic bands, the fast pass system and get reservations.
Wife Loves The "D"
Thanks for the info. I submitted a request to MPT and am waiting still to hear back from them. Hopefully soon I guess

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: