• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Caribbean Beach Resort

Forums > Hotels & Resorts of WDW > Caribbean Beach Resort

disneybonnie
Has anyone ever stayed here? We are staying here in October. It wasn't our first choice but we switched to this hotel because we were able to get free dining if we stay here. It looks beautiful online. Can anyone tell me any insider reviews?
Mike - MPT Owner
It's been awhile since I have been there, but the CBR is a really nice resort... And that was before all of the refurbishments. The only negative is that you need to rely on buses, but that is very manageable.
Askpiper
we are staying in september, I'll post a review of our stay.
disneybonnie
Thanks for the information Mike and thanks so much Askpiper! Any information would be appreciated.
Kristy
we just got back from CBR, and we loved it. our budget, and vacation preferences would never allow is to stay at the polynesian, but i dont think i can honestly say a bad thing about CBR, which really felt like the poor mans polynesian. we went in what i feel were realistic expectations, and were pleased with our stay. you will have to walk... a lot if you arent in a preferred room, but we never waited more than 15 mins for a bus, and the grounds were relaxing and quiet.
Hollands88
Stayed there last January and after we got moved to a different room, the first room had lots of ants in it, absolutely loved it!

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: