• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

looking to stay at art of animation reviews?

Forums > Hotels & Resorts of WDW > looking to stay at art of animation reviews?

Sam
Hey guys its 25 months and counting for our huge trip to disneyworld and I have started the planing process. anyone been here? I wanna know everything heh thanks in advance!
Sumi
First thing I recommend is to stay on property especially if it's your first visit. Disney does everything possible to make your stay an enjoyable one. From magic hours to magic band to transportation. We always get the park hopper tickets so we can come and go as we please. The bus transportation is really good as it takes you to any theme park or water park. One thing we found out on our first trip is that you'll want to go to the market to pick up drinks and snacks. After a long day in the parks you'll want something when you get back to your room. Be prepared for weather , you never know! Do a lot of research because there is soooo much to do. Another thing is to pace yourself because you can run yourself ragged trying to do everything. I can go on and on but hope this helps!! You'll have a great time!!!
Sam
thank you sumi, how do you get to the market with out a car is there a bus or do you need a cab or something?
Sumi
Probably have to take a cab or uber. All the resorts have a general store. They have the basics like cereal, lunch meats , drinks but it's at Disney prices. We found a gas station close to Downtown Disney and one near the Magic Kingdom so we loaded up with snacks and drinks. The one near Downtown Disney is walking distance so you could get back and catch the bus back to your resort. The one near the Magic Kingdom you'll need a car. You might be able to find a market that will deliver but you will need to research that. Late night pizza delivery is always an option
Jamming
I'm planning to use uber to get to a market/target and the outlets on our trip in January.
25 months lol
Disneybaby
We used Garden grocer to deliver everything needed to the hotel for our stay

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: