• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Where have you stayed?

Forums > Hotels & Resorts of WDW > Where have you stayed?

Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
I will admit to only actually staying at Disney's All-Star Resorts (all three: Movies, Music & Sports) but I have visited and or dined at nearly all properties. I have always wanted to stay in a Treehouse Villa. Where have you stayed & where are you curious about staying at?
Mike - MPT Owner
My goal is to eventually stay at all, but I've stayed at Fort Wilderness in both a tent and camper, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, the Contemporary and a couple of offsite hotels. The order of where I want to stay next: Polynesian, Pop Century, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club, Port Orleans Riverside, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk, Bay Lake, Yacht Club, Port Orleans French Quarter, Old Key West, Art of Animation, Grand Floridian, AS Music, AS Movies, AS Sports.
Annie McNally
I have stayed at Fort Wilderness the Cabins and Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House Art of Animation Cars Suite and in a month going to stay in the Lion King Suite and the Cabins at Fort Wilderness
Mike - MPT Owner
That sounds like so much fun, Annie!
Ostchris
stayed at all star sports. very nice. love the bus system. would like to stay at art of animation.
Barbara - MPT Agent
We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter and loved that property! It was so fun to take the boat from the hotel to Downtown Disney and back! The pool area was beautiful with a Mardi Gras theme. We would definitely stay there again!!
Lvdsny
Would love to stay at them all! I've stayed at Pop Century, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk and Beach club. So far my favorite is Wilderness Lodge.
Diane - DIO
I have stayed at the Treehouse Villas (pictured above). Here's what Disney has to say about the Treehouse Villas: Elevated 10 feet off the ground, the 3-bedroom Treehouse Villas offer fully equipped kitchens, flat-screen TVs, private decks, driveways and charcoal grills. Surrounded by the lush forest along the Sassagoula River, the Treehouse Villas are an enchanting hideaway just a walk or boat ride away from the heart of Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. The Treehouse Villas water taxi also ferries Guests to the Downtown Disney area—brimming with restaurants, a movie theater, a bowling alley and more!
Tangled & frozen
I haven't been to WDW since I was a kid (40 years ago!). There are 31 disney hotels to choose from!! How do you decide? I was looking online and it is a bit overwhelming. I told my husband we could go and keep changing hotels and with all the recreational activities at each, we wouldn't even need to go in the park. He did not appreciate the joke.
Mike - MPT Owner
Tangled, our family thought about doing the same!
Lightsnack
Art of animation and saratoga
Yo ho Joe- aka Conductor Joe
I've stayed at the All Star Music Resort twice and recently at Pop Century. In my opinion if you're playing at the parks all day there is no reason to pay for an expensive resort, the value ones are great. Don't think of them as the Good Neighbor ones that surround Disneyland.
Mouseketeermom
We've stayed at port Orleans riverside and the Saratoga springs 2 bedroom villas. I'd highly recommend the villas!
Lvdsny
Tangled & frozen - You really can't go wrong with any of the hotels. Choose what appeals to your family. When we first visited the World we built in a non park day, to check out resorts and then know where our next trip would be..lol :)
Exodus
Have done all All-star hotels, pop century, art of animation, grand Floridian, port Orleans - French Quarter and have the Polynesian coming up this August. We are doing a more abbreviated trip this year due to the construction and as such are doing Disneyland to fill in gaps about 2 weeks prior.
Tiff Prendergast
Port Orleans (both fq & riverside) many times Grand Floridian 2002 Old key west 2012 ?
LJW
Old Key West, Port Orleans, Contemporary, Polynesian. One day I hope to stay at the Grand Floridian.
7 Disney Nuts
we have stayed at the Boardwalk Villas which was awsome with water Taxi goes to my favorite park Epcot
MLHuerta23
Port Orleans River side is the only one I have stayed at, it was amazing! So beautiful!!
Walkshow
I stayed at pop century before and the room was pretty nice going for art of animation next or the all star resorts next
Redasaurus90
My boyfriend and I will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside next May. Super excited because I've never stayed on resort at wdw before.
Minnie Mouse Magical
We stay at the Desert Inn right across the street from Disneyland and we love it. We're there 3-4 times a year it's neat and clean and they even have complimentary breakfast. Well there's my 2 cents on it
Menehune
I've stayed in the Boardwalk Grand Villa and loved it. It was a two story villa and we had a great view of the lake. I like catching the ferry to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The Boardwalk was peaceful during our stay and it was relaxing. We also stayed at the Grand Floridian and it was beautiful. It was pretty busy over there but it was close to Christmas. We had a great view from our room of the docks. They also have a few places that have views of the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom. For kids they had pool parties, movies in the beach, pirate adventures, and a water play area. My daughter had so much fun over there.
megan
I have stayed at pop century a few times, Caribbean beach, all star movies, Port orleans riverside. I would say riverside has been my favourite. We stayed in the mansions the grounds are beautiful and the atmosphere cannot be beat. Yee haw bob is a great evening!
Dawn Olson
Anyone stay at The Swan??
Mike - MPT Owner
Dawn Olson, the Swan is a beautiful non-Disney hotel. They have a lot of hotel fees that are not shared until you get there, but the area surrounding is very nice.
Dawn Olson
Oh darn we are already booked there. I hope the fees are not a lot extra.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: