• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Does Anyone Know......

Forums > Downtown Disney > Does Anyone Know......

The Girl Wit The Ariel Tattoo
Does Anyone Know A Good Place To Try In DTD Other Than The Rainforest Cafe........
Disneylover08
I hear the espn zone is really good and wait for the both with the tv it's worth it
Disneylover08
Or at least I have heard
Bryant "MegaDisney" - DIO/MPT
ESPN is great. Tortilla Joes and Napoli are good too. Not a fan of the Rainforest Cafe.
Disney Jenn - DIO
House of blues is excellent! The hotel restaurants aren't really in DTD but Napa Rose is excellent. Oh and UVA bar is good too
Steven Toni Sch
Earl of sandwich very good for price more a lunch than dinner item
Tigger76
UVA bar in the middle of DTD has amazing burgers and fries. Tortilla Joes has wonderful and refreshing Mojitos. (My opinion of course) I think Tortilla Joes had a Happy Hour @ 2, but double check.
Greg
Napa Rose if you mean DTD in general. Very, very good.
disneyfam
The sandwich of earl is sooo good!
Itsmeimay
tortilla joes has very good nachos! they put this cheese sauce that makes it extra delicious. I crave then often.
Loretta
we were at tortilla joes on October 26 and we had the nachos I'm sorry to us they were just microwaved chips it was nothing like it used to be I feel
Russell Rodriguez
Earl of Sandwich
Itsmeimay
@Loretta sorry to hear about your bad experience. did u go the the restaurant side or the express side? I usually go to the express side which they make in front of you. well like chipotle style. its always good every time I get it
Loretta
we went restaurant style in the past it became one of my favorites that's why I think it was so disappointing next time I will try the express side
Catal had THE BEST trout dish I have ever had! My friend loved his roasted chicken as well. Great wine list and desserts too!
Aurora
Absolutely love Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and Catal
Michelle
Jazz kitchen, tortilla Jo's, the pizza place is nice too, I like their salads, la brea bakery I only took a peek in and got a drink but their sandwiches looked great.
wingman
Good pizza at Napoloni and Jazz Kitchen has great Na'lins style food.
Cara
We ate at house of blues last Oct sorry but it was high priced and the food was just ok but the service sucked. We did love the food at tortilla joes on the express side and the uv bar in the center. just my opinion.
Tooey
Tortilla Joes is great for groups and kids
Aurora
Went to Tortilla Joes last month - great margarita and guacamole!
Stephanie
House of Blues wasn't that great the time I went. It was so expensive and it wasn't exactly my style for eating with my family we had to wait in line for a while to even give our name and party size. We ate outside and my sister hated whatever she got. I'm not much help since I haven't eaten there since but I'm going to try some of the places everyone suggested.
Cheshire
House of Blues
Disney Geek
House of blues and Ralph Brennan's Jazz kitchen
Shannon Patrick
Trader Sams has really good food. There's only about 8 or 10 items on the menu because it is a bar. If you have children they are welcomed inside till 8 pm.
Packgirl32
Ralph Brennan's express. Beignets and po' boys. Yum!
RaynaDisney
Where is earl of sandwich located ?
Macmommyx2
right next to the theater and across from ESPN.
MLHuerta23
ESPN Zone was super yummy!! The wings were really good!
Lightsnack
Jazz kitchen for sure!!!!
Shelley
I hear some really good things about Tortilla Joe's. We are going to eat there on our next trip in Sept
Sushidude
the house of blues. we have gone a couple of times and had great food and even better service. I won't eat a the sandwich of earl, because I eat sandwiches everyday for lunch....
Disneyfan92
the first time I ever went to disneyland my first meal was at Tortilla Joes and now I go there at least once every trip to DL! highley recomend checking them out. they have such a great selection of food even if your aren't a fan of Mexican food there is something that everyone will enjoy! the tortilla soup is a must to try if you go there!
Jiminy Cricket
Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Minnie
ESPN Zone...Smokehouse Burger is AWESOME...... : )
Aurora
Love the guacamole at Tortilla Joes...
JoeyR2292
Jazz kitchen is amazing!!
Poohgirl
Jazz Kitchen is the best, Not a fan of Tortilla Joe's
Chipsgirl
if u go.to house of blues and you order the strawberry lemonade its NOT free refills our waitress didn't tell us and we spent 20 bucks on lemonade alone be careful...
Abigail
jazz kitchen is awesome. jazz kitchen express has a shrimp po boy that is delicious.
Mike
I like rainforest for breakfast. napoli has really good pizza. and tortilla Joes is always a good stop. tableside guacamole yum!
hannahmay
Jazz Kitchen :)
Rsopha
White water snacks in the grand California hotel it's the BEST they make the best food in my opinion for a really good price
TeddiP
The Tanga road Terrace behind the Disney Hotel pool has great burgers for a great price. Better deal than what you get inside the parks.
Christy
We dined at LA Brea, loved it.
PirateQueenRaval
I love Rainforest cafe but House of Blues is also pretty good! They have a fun atmosphere. I also agree with people saying Napoloni. I am hoping to try Jazz Kitchen on a future trip.
Michelle77
Tortilla Jo's for sure!
Disney Messiah
The ESPN zone is great for dining. They also have games on the second floor which is great for kids
Pixie dust
We LOVE tortilla Joes. The food is great price is right service is amazing. For a lighter meal Earl of Sandwich is good too
'Ello Poppet
I vote tortilla joes and ESPN
Ahopety
going next week with a girlfriend for her bday any late night adult spots for after the earlyclose at 9pm
NapaJane
House of Blues? The hubby and I had a pretty good dinner and drinks at Naples.
Ahopety
I though the house of blues was moving
EverythingDisney
I believe they are moving to Anaheim Gardenwalk, it's across the street near Harbor and Katella.
Ahopety
thanks for the info I am looking to stay at Downtown disney
EverythingDisney
I don't know when they're closing hopefully they'll still be open next week. If not ESPN Zone, Tortilla Joes, and The Jazz Kitchen is fun for adults.
WishWaltWasHere
Shannon Patrick - I'm drawing a blank. Where is Trader Sam's located? Thanks!
Evil Queen
trader sams is at the disneyland hotel, at the end of dtd
Andrea Dahms Foskett
the pizza place was great and reasonably priced for where you are at.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Earl of sandwich and the uva bar are some of my personal favorites. I never really liked the food at ESPN zone but now I'm hearing really good reviews so I'll give it a try. Rainforest cafe is best a breakfast but the prices are high.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: