• contact us

So is ariels grotto going bye bye

Forums > Downtown Disney > So is ariels grotto going bye bye

Disney2017
i do t see it on the refurbishment list
SnowQueen
Yes, it is going away.
NapaJane
the Disneyland app doesn't have all the pier stores, or CA screamin on the list either. I haven't checked the actual website. But all those things we're closed when I was planning this weekend awhile back.
Disney2017
wow i wonder what they are putting there instead anyone know
NapaJane
thought the whole Paradise Pier was closing for the redo, is that delayed now??
Zpaul
they are rebranding the pier with pixar themes. screaming is going to be the incredibles. the carousel is going to be toy story. toy story ride is about the only thing going to be open on the pier.
Mickey Bound
They may just be changing Ariel’s grotto to some other food option.
NapaJane
I read all about it, but now you don't see anything closed on the app. I'm sure it's still on, but the closures were all posted before, now I don't see.
Deathbythebay
if you're on a official Disneyland park app it doesn't even have the restaurant icon over the building. I assume it is closed for good.
NapaJane
I see on my desktop that everything on the pier is closed. weird that you can't see it on the Disney app. they are scheduled to re-open everything, with a different theme, assume.e it won't be Ariel anymore.
Deathbythebay
the Disneyland app shows nothing available in that area except toy story mania and the carousel. I guess that was their way of showing nothing is open in that area versus saying under refurbishment
Matterhorn girl
Look on the Disneyland inside-out app, It's Blue with a Big White "D". It will tell you what is Closed and when it will Re-open. Up in the right hand corner you can put in a Date.Hope that helps a little.
Mad Meagan
I just read online that Ariel’s grotto is staying ???????
DisneyDarcy
Ariel’s Grotto and Cove Bar are being combined into Lamplighter Lounge.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: