• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Check it Out Star Wars Fans!!!

Forums > Downtown Disney > Check it Out Star Wars Fans!!!

Menehune
I can't wait to try this out. http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-secrets-of-the-empire-hyper-reality-experience-coming-this-holiday-season
DisneyHolly
It says "this holiday season" does that mean over the Christmas period? I couldn't see any dates.
Menehune
No solid date yet
Camby
This sucks!!! They are getting rid of Vault 28. I love that store. We need stores in Downtown Disney, not virtual reality.
M&M=Love
I agree with Camby.
DisneyHolly
I'm disappointed that Build a bear and ride makerz are closing. They are 2 of our favorite stores. I hadn't heard vault 28 was closing?
DisneyHolly
I just googled it. How disappointing! We loved Vault 28 also, it had some great stuff! They are closing so many stores in September, soon there won't be any left! Such a shame.
Mamaof12
I think they are making it more if a nightlife attraction It seems that wY to me anyway. Just a tvought
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
Star Wars.... really? Such a shame that it had to be Star Wars. First Star Wars (a single ip!) gets the biggest area of the park to itself, then there's all the flooding of Star Wars in tomorrowland, and now this? I get Disney wants to make as much money as possible, but... really? I just don't get it. Nothing else gets this much attention, and NOTHING deserves that much over-saturation.
Mickey Bound
When are they colsing vault 28
DisneyHolly
I think it's the end of September
Mickey Bound
So sad love that store
DisneyNana
I was just wondering...I'm assuming these stores that are closing are not Disney owned and do you think they are moving out to make room for more Disney owned businesses?
Chipper314
Might just change the whole downtown and both parks to everything Star Wars.
Disneygirl1212
Disneygirl12 12 make too many changes to Disneyland itself and then they'll lose money and wonder what happened...
Menehune
A podcast said that Ride Makerz and Build A Bear are closing to make room for more restaurants.
Minemouse
Yes! To more restaurants!
Senior Micky
I'd like more stores. they just put a Uniqlo store in Orlando. wish they would put one at DTD. they make some really cute Mouse attire. I just bought several things to bring with me in September. last year, everyone stopped me and asked where I had gotten the things I was wearing.

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: