• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Build a bear & Ride Makerz closing

Forums > Downtown Disney > Build a bear & Ride Makerz closing

DisneyHolly
I just read that Build a Bear & Ridemakerz are closing at the end of September. I love getting a bear each trip and my boys have so many Ridemakerz cars. It's such a shame, I love these shops!
Evil Queen
that is terrible news. we always go get our Disney themed build a bears. this makes me very sad.
Jenni
Ah man! My son was looking forward to build-a-bear :(
Disneydreamer74
Just read this too and I'm super upset and sad! These are iconic stores in Downtown Disney! Do we really need yet more eating places? There are plenty of pkaces to eat there! What other shops will be going away? This is sad:(
Christy
I read that it's build a bear, ride makerz, and chapel hats
Mel_dizzle
Oh no! I wanted to build a bear.
NapaJane
kind of a bummer, as I was looking at Disney dining today and thinking, you could stay for two weeks and never eat at all the places in and out of Disneyland. what are they putting in to replace these stores??
Pixie dust
I really enjoy shopping in downtown Disney. I hope they don't get rid of all the shops and turn them into restaurants. A few are great but I hope they put a limit on them
DisneyHolly
These shops are being replaced by more dining. Very sad.
Mickey Bound
Just goes to show you how much profit there is in food and how much people like to eat.
Disneyland Dog 8-9-69
What a shame. I always loved the variety downtown Disney has. And there's already all kinds of restaurants... fancy restaurants, adult restaurants, themed restaurants, etc... it's the cool variety of shops that makes it an interesting place.
Princess Marvel
I'm glad they won't be closed when we go, my daughter has been saving her build a bear gift card for almost a year so she could do it at Disney!
Senior Micky
we will be there the last week of September. I hope they are still open!
Disneydreamer74
Omg, we'll be there till December and sure hope they are still open:(
Jasmine A.K.
How sad! We loved both of these stores! I agree, there's plenty of restaurants already, it was nice to have kid-centered stores.
Abigail
both stores were still there last week. Ride Makerz was closed Sunday and I think Tuesday, which I thought was odd. both seemed busy.
Mamaof12
Abigail , I was just wondering about that Thanks
tangled and frozen
That is sad. Build a bear was so much fun!
SnowQueen
Are they still open? I see them on the app still.
NapaJane
Yes, just walked past last night, still in business so far.
Amanda :-)
Black Tap Burgers and Beer is said to be going in across from the uva bar so I’m assuming in one of these locations, here’s some info on the restaurant https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11/15/black-tap-burgers-downtown-disney-2018/

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: