• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Anna and Elsa boutique

Forums > Downtown Disney > Anna and Elsa boutique

3disneygirls
Has anyone done this? I can not find the different options it may have. I want to do it for my 3 yr old granddaughter. Does anyone recommend it? Thank you.
mindygould10
We did it last year and my daughter loved it! They can actually do Frozen hairstyles, which Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique doesn't. It is also cheaper. It is a tiny bit less magical, but the price difference and hairstyles make it worth it!
3disneygirls
Thank you Mindygould10
Andrea Dahms Foskett
my daughter did it Oct of 2015. she loved it. price was great for the experience . I would recommend checking with them on the length of her hair. it needs to be a certain length to do the hairstyles. but she can't wait to do it again when we go in December.
Sami23
Where is this @ disneyland? I am thinking my girls will love it. Also does anyone remember a price rang
@ropedroptofireworks
The staff in here are absolutely lovely. Especially Kristie. My 16 year old is a little old for the pampering but Kristie gave her a magical birthday wish that she will never forget!
mindygould10
Sami23 It is in Downtown Disney. I believe we payed around $40 for my daughters makeover. But we brought our dress with us. So if you need to buy the dress there it makes the price quite a bit higher.
Andrea Dahms Foskett
We also brought our own dress for my daughter. The 40 sounds about right. Was worth every penny. I wish they had a mother daughter experience.
Zpaul
I guess they are going to close it for refurbishment, and when they open back up they are no longer going to do hair. It's just going to be a store that sell toys and tshirts

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: