• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Character dining

Forums > Downtown Disney > Character dining

Joanne Thorne Lock
Is Goofys kitchen the best place for characters our first day is 26th March so need to look at reservations fast
Disney-fanatic
The Plaza Inn has the most characters but the nice thing about Goofys Kitchen is you don't need to burn precious morning park time at a character breakfast and Goofys is at the Disneyland hotel so no wasted admission tickets.
Joanne Thorne Lock
Thanks will look at the Plaza Inn too ??
Deathbythebay
We just booked Goofys kitchen based on recommendations and that we dont have to spend park time doing it...I dont think its a waste though if youre looking forward to it. We booked for our first night getting into Anaheim to get us in the disney mood No kids for us though just adults but should still be fun!
Joanne Thorne Lock
Think I'm going to book for our first morning as my little boy will be up early eating to go well before the park opens lol
Joanne Thorne Lock
Raring not eating ha ha...too excited ??
Deathbythebay
I know the too excites feeling!
DeAnn
weve done both and Plaza Cafe is awesome. yoy have the ambiance of the castle, main street. my Son is 22 and this is still a must
Carrie
We are doing Goofys kitchen on Mothers Day. Never been there, super excited! If you go, have fun!
dulce92
We just came back and did the Plaza Inn. It was fabulous and I would definitely do it again.
Katherine
Taking my sister for her first ever trip. She loves Stitch. Is he usually at Goofy's in the morning or at dinner?
Evil Queen
stitch is only at the surfs up breakfast
Katherine
where is the Surfs up breakfast
Evil Queen
in the paradise pier hotel
Katherine
Thanks Evil Queen
Katherine
one more question. is that at the PCH Grill
Evil Queen
yes
Evil Queen
its also the only one that has Mickey
Katherine
Awesomesauce

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: