• facebook
  • twitter
  • contact us

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Forums > Downtown Disney > Sprinkles Cupcakes

Deathbythebay
Does anyone know if they have special disney cupcakes or is it the standard menu?
Marc
I was there in Jan and they had a few Disney themed cupcakes
Disney2017
i have been 2 times in jan and feb and didn't see anything special
Mickey Bound
We went in January did not like them at all.
Loretta
i went in December close to closing time got some cupcakes and they made me and my family sick maybe just to rich in buttercream
Mickey Bound
Kind of what happened to us. I think they were to rich.
Little Chef
I too tried my very first sprinkles on my last trip. I got the peanut butter cupcake and it was just too much, very dense. I didn't even finish it. I just don't get the hype. I've been told I tried the wrong cupcake & the red velvet is there best. They unfortunately did not have any Disney Themed cupcakes on my visit
Senior Mickey
We went in May, but didn't see anything appealing. Having said that, I tasted the mint patties and coconut patties that someone suggested from the Main Street candy shop, and I thought I was going to die and go to heaven.
Senior Mickey
Matterhorn girl, a big Mahalo for pointing me to them! They are huge! My husband and I had to split one of each. Delicious! Can't wait for November...making a Bee-line for them!
Senior Mickey
We plan on bringing some back with us in November. York peppermint patties and Mounds bars can't compete with these!
Mamaof12
We are going to try that coconut patties today. Thanks for the idea !
Little Chef
thanks I've never tried the mint it coconut patties but I will for sure on my next trip

Login to Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login with Facebook to Reply
Follow us on: